As dedicated experts in the financing industry, we provide multi-vendor financing solutions to tens of thousands of customers and focus on establishing strategic relationships with small to mid-market businesses in all 50 states. Our program finance professionals are dedicated to helping customers increase sales through flexible financing options and services.
Vendor & Dealer Program
- 12 – 84 months available
- 100% Financing- including soft costs (i.e. maintenance, delivery, install, etc.)
- Up to $300,000 with a one-page application
- Risk based pricing starting at LTS + 300
- $0 down available
- From $25,000 up to $25 million
- Accelerate Sales Cycle
- Up to $300,000 – Credit decision in 2 hours
- Milestone payment (Prefunding) for manufacturers and dealers
- Flexible financing programs with risk based pricing for various credit profiles.
- Increase Budgetary Limitations
- Structure leases with OpEx or CapEx based on review of customers budgets
- Master Leases (multi-site rollouts)
- One point of contact for all sectors
- Ease of use
- Operating & Capital Leases
- Equipment Lines Of Credit
- Term Loans, Sale & Lease Back
- Progress / Project Financing
- State & local government
- Security System Solution & Monitoring
- Telecom & VOIP
- Specialty Graphics and Signage
The IRS Section 179 Deduction allows you to take the depreciation deduction for equipment you buy or finance in its first year, rather than factoring in depreciation over a longer period of time. You can unlock savings by deducting the full purchase price of equipment up to $1,080,000 from your gross income for the year. Your AFG Representative will help you maximize your tax benefits based upon your needs.
* Talk to your accountant, or tax advisor before making any decisions
- Prospect: An introduction is made to your client and AFG is able to contact the customer directly to discuss the customers’ needs and create a customer tailored financing solution.
- Review: AFG reviews financial statements providing an assessment of available credit options and structures.
- Offer: Customer selects the preferred terms and structure.
- Underwriting: Underwriting and Documentation- Prepare approval and contract for signature.
- Agreement: Upon receipt of signed agreements, AFG coordinates with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of equipment.
- Payment & Delivery: Upon delivery and acceptance, payment is issued to the supplier(s) via same-day wire, or overnight check.
- AFG is a Direct Lender: Providing competitive pricing, fast turnaround time, and better service levels for you and your customers throughout the life or their contract.
- Application Only up to $300,000
- Wide Credit Appetite (A to D credits) for transactions ranging from $10,000 to 2,000,000+
- Custom web based payment calculators that can be integrated in to your website or used on mobile devices making it easy to quote payments and get the deal faster
- Pre-funding: up to 100% available.
- Marketing support: email campaigns, trade show support, advertising, landing pages, etc.
“AFG is a team of real professionals and a pleasure to work with. They helped me get a very large multi-component deal done and now we have a very satisfied new customer.”