As dedicated experts in the financing industry, we provide multi-vendor financing solutions to tens of thousands of customers and focus on establishing strategic relationships with small to mid-market businesses in all 50 states. Our program finance professionals are dedicated to helping customers increase sales through flexible financing options and services.
Vendor & Dealer Program
- 12 – 84 months available
- 100% Financing- including soft costs (i.e. maintenance, delivery, install, etc.)
- Up to $300,000 with a one-page application
- Risk based starting at LTS + 300
- $0 down available
- From $25,000 up to $25 million
- Accelerate Sales Cycle
- Up to $300,000 – Credit decision in 2 hours
- Milestone payment(s) available (if required by VAR or OEM)
- Flexible funding options- progress payment, pre-funding, etc.
- Increase Budgetary Limitations
- Structure leases with OpEx or CapEx based on review of customers budgets
- Master Leases (multi-site rollouts)
- One point of contact for all sectors
- Ease of use
- Operating & Capital Leases
- Equipment Lines Of Credit
- Term Loans, Sale & Lease Back
- Progress / Project Financing
The IRS Section 179 Deduction allows you to take the depreciation deduction for equipment you buy or finance in its first year, rather than factoring in depreciation over a longer period of time. You can unlock savings by deducting the full purchase price of equipment up to $1,000,000 from your gross income for the year. Your AFG Representative will help you maximize your tax benefits based upon your needs.
* Talk to your accountant, or tax advisor before making any decisions
- Prospect: An introduction is made to your client and AFG is able to contact the customer directly to discuss the customers’ needs and create a customer tailored financing solution.
- Review: AFG reviews financial statements providing an assessment of available credit options and structures.
- Offer: Customer selects the preferred terms and structure.
- Underwriting: Underwriting and Documentation- Prepare approval and contract for signature.
- Agreement: Upon receipt of signed agreements, AFG coordinates with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of equipment.
- Payment & Delivery: Upon delivery and acceptance, payment is issued to the supplier(s) via same-day wire, or overnight check.
- AFG is a Direct Lender: Providing competitive pricing, fast turnaround time, and better service levels for you and your customers throughout the life or their contract.
- Application Only up to $300,000
- Wide Credit Appetite (A to D credits) for transactions ranging from $10,000 to 2,000,000+
- Custom web based payment calculators that can be integrated in to your website or used on mobile devices making it easy to quote payments and get the deal faster
- Pre-funding: up to 100% available.
- Marketing support: email campaigns, trade show support, advertising, landing pages, etc.
“AFG is a team of real professionals and a pleasure to work with. They helped me get a very large multi-component deal done and now we have a very satisfied new customer.”