Agricultural workers depend on specialized equipment and tools that allow them to operate on a daily basis. With farmworkers being responsible for contributing more than $200 billion per year in food commodities, we take it upon ourselves to provide top quality financing options to this industry. Alliance Funding Group prides itself in approving a wide variety of assets specific to the agricultural industry in an effort to keep our economy strong and allow equal opportunity for farmers across the nation.
Agricultural Equipment Financing Program
- Application Only transactions up to $300,000
- Commercial transactions up to $10MM+
- Terms from 24 to 96 months
- 100% financing: Soft costs included (maintenance, delivery, etc).
- New & used equipment
- Cash Flow & working capital improved
- Better Financial Ratios & management of bank covenants
- Retained Capital to fuel growth and invest in other important projects
- EBITDA & other important business metrics improved
- Operating & Capital Leases
- Equipment Lines Of Credit
- Term Loans, Sale & Lease Back
- Progress / Project Financing
- Healthcare equipment
- Conveyor belts
- Fertilizer sprayers
- Bale feeders
- Livestock feeders
- Milking equipment
*AFG finances all types of agricultural equipment. Contact us for more information.
The IRS Section 179 Deduction allows you to take the depreciation deduction for equipment you buy or finance in its first year, rather than factoring in depreciation over a longer period of time. Visit http://apply.afg.com/section179calculator/ to calculate your tax deduction.
* Talk to your accountant, or tax advisor before making any decisions
Alliance Funding Group (AFG), was founded in 1998 and has grown to become one of the largest privately held equipment finance companies in the U.S. Having funded over $2 billion in equipment at similar rates to bank affiliated finance companies, we can offer complete credit and asset flexibility.