Capital preservation and exposure to possible obsolescence of outdated equipment and technology are important concerns of Transportation and Logistic Industry businesses. Leasing solutions are the preferred way to leverage current technology without the risk of ownership and investment in obsolete technology platforms.
Transportation and Logistics Equipment Financing Solutions
- Application Only transactions up to $300,000
- Commercial transactions up to $10MM+
- Terms from 24 to 96 months
- 100% financing: Soft costs included (maintenance, delivery, etc).
- New & used equipment
- Cash Flow & working capital improved
- Better Financial Ratios & management of bank covenants
- Retained Capital to fuel growth and invest in other important projects
- EBITDA & other important business metrics improved
- Operating & Capital Leases
- Equipment Lines Of Credit
- Term Loans, Sale & Lease Back
- Progress / Project Financing
- Vocational trucks
- Refrigerated vehicles
- Dump trucks
- Low- and flat-bed trailers
- Heavy equipment haulers
- Delivery trucks
- Tow trucks
*AFG finances most types of vehicles and equipment. Contact us for more information.
The IRS Section 179 Deduction allows you to take the depreciation deduction for equipment you buy or finance in its first year, rather than factoring in depreciation over a longer period of time. Visit http://apply.afg.com/section179calculator/ to calculate your tax deduction.
* Talk to your accountant, or tax advisor before making any decisions
Alliance Funding Group (AFG), was founded in 1998 and has grown to become one of the largest privately held equipment finance companies in the U.S. Having funded over $2 billion in equipment at similar rates to bank affiliated finance companies, we can offer complete credit and asset flexibility.