Alliance Funding Group specializes in working with small and large franchisees seeking well planned, custom tailored solutions for their financing needs. Whether it’s small improvements, reimage, or a complete remodel let us help you preserve capital and focus on sales, profits, and your customers.
Franchise Financing Solutions
- Finance almost anything
- New and existing locations
- Terms from 24 to 96 months
- 100% financing- soft costs included
- Cash Flow & working capital improved
- Better Financial Ratios & management of bank covenants
- Retained Capital to fuel growth and invest in other important projects
- EBITDA & other important business metrics improved
- Operating & Capital Leases
- Equipment Lines Of Credit
- Term Loans, Sale & Lease Back
- Progress / Project Financing
- Remodeling and reimaging of existing locations
- Food and restaurant equipment
- POS and technology upgrades
- Build out and construction
- Signage and decor
- AV and security
*AFG finances most franchise brands. Contact us for more information.
The IRS Section 179 Deduction allows you to take the depreciation deduction for equipment you buy or finance in its first year, rather than factoring in depreciation over a longer period of time. You can unlock savings by deducting the full purchase price of equipment up to $1,080,000 from your gross income for the year.
Alliance Funding Group (AFG), was founded in 1998 and has grown to become one of the largest privately held equipment finance companies in the U.S. Having funded over $2 billion in equipment at similar rates to bank affiliated finance companies, we can offer complete credit and asset flexibility.