In the constantly evolving world of technology, leasing plays a substantial role in capital preservation and exposure to obsolescence of old outdated information technology (IT) solutions. Technology Equipment Financing & Leasing gives the ability to leverage off of current technology without the risk of ownership of obsolete information technology platforms. Over $15 billion of equipment is leased every year in the information technology (IT) sector. Alliance Funding Group provides technology equipment financing solutions in this segment with the ability to lease both hardware and software with nominal down payment.
Technology Equipment Financing Solutions
- Application Only transactions up to $300,000
- Commercial transactions up to $25MM
- Terms from 24 to 96 months
- 100% financing: Soft costs included (maintenance, delivery, etc).
- New & used equipment
Agricultural Equipment Financing Program
Transactions up to $50mm
Terms from 24 to 96 months
100% financing- soft costs included
New & used equipment
Tractors, trailers, harvesters, healthcare equipment, conveyor belts, seeders fertilizer sprayers, generators, bale feeders, livestock feeders, milking equipment, and more
- Cash Flow & working capital improved
- Better Financial Ratios & management of bank covenants
- Retained Capital to fuel growth and invest in other important projects
- EBITDA & other important business metrics improved
- Operating & Capital Leases
- Equipment Lines Of Credit
- Term Loans, Sale & Lease Back
- Progress / Project Financing
- Computer hardware
- Software only
- Storage and security appliances
- VOIP telephony solutions
- Telephone switches
- Voice processing hardware
- Furniture systems
- Labeling machines
*AFG finances all types of technologies and equipment. Contact us for more information.
The IRS Section 179 Deduction allows you to take the depreciation deduction for equipment you buy or finance in its first year, rather than factoring in depreciation over a longer period of time. You can unlock savings by deducting the full purchase price of equipment up to $1,000,000 from your gross income for the year.
Alliance Funding Group (AFG), was founded in 1998 and has grown to become one of the largest privately held equipment finance companies in the U.S. Having funded over $2 billion in equipment at similar rates to bank affiliated finance companies, we can offer complete credit and asset flexibility.