For businesses that need a quick and simple solution, AFG’s Application Only program is the way to go. With a one page application, businesses can obtain up to $300,000 in financing, usually within a few hours. A simple credit evaluation is conducted using commercial and personal credit bureaus depending on the size and ownership structure of the business.
Application Only Program Features
- 12 – 84 month available
- 100% Financing- including soft costs
- Transactions up to $300,000
- $0 down available
- Cash Flow & working capital improved
- Better Financial Ratios & management of bank covenants
- Retained Capital to fuel growth and invest in other important projects
- Operating & Capital Leases
- Equipment Lines Of Credit
- Term Loans, Sale & Lease Back
- Progress / Project Financing
The IRS Section 179 Deduction allows you to take the depreciation deduction for equipment you buy or finance in its first year, rather than factoring in depreciation over a longer period of time. You can unlock savings by deducting the full purchase price of equipment up to $1,080,000 from your gross income for the year.
* Talk to your accountant, or tax advisor before making any decisions
Alliance Funding Group (AFG), was founded in 1998 and has grown to become one of the largest privately held equipment finance companies in the U.S. Having funded over $2 billion in equipment at similar rates to bank affiliated finance companies, we can offer complete credit and asset flexibility.
“AFG is a team of real professionals and a pleasure to work with. They helped me get a very large multi-component deal done and now we have a very satisfied new customer.”
– Dean Schlais, CEO