Manufacturing is a very capital-intensive business. At Alliance Funding Group, we have developed custom financing solutions to reduce down payment requirements and structured terms to offer your company the most cost and cash flow advantageous solutions available in the marketplace.
Manufacturing Equipment Financing Program
- Application Only transactions up to $300,000
- Commercial transactions up to $25MM
- Terms from 24 to 96 months
- 100% financing: Soft costs included (maintenance, delivery, etc).
- New & used equipment
- Cash Flow & working capital improved
- Better Financial Ratios & management of bank covenants
- Retained Capital to fuel growth and invest in other important projects
- EBITDA & other important business metrics improved
- Operating & Capital Leases
- Equipment Lines Of Credit
- Term Loans, Sale & Lease Back
- Progress / Project Financing
- CNC equipment
- Material handling
- Packaging equipment
- Production equipment
- Punch/press machines
- Welding equipment
- Silkscreen equipment
- Injection molding
*AFG finances all types of manufacturing equipment. Contact us for more information.
The IRS Section 179 Deduction allows you to take the depreciation deduction for equipment you buy or finance in its first year, rather than factoring in depreciation over a longer period of time. You can unlock savings by deducting the full purchase price of equipment up to $1,000,000 from your gross income for the year.
Alliance Funding Group (AFG), was founded in 1998 and has grown to become one of the largest privately held equipment finance companies in the U.S. Having funded over $2 billion in equipment at similar rates to bank affiliated finance companies, we can offer complete credit and asset flexibility.