AFG’s Commercial financing division specializes in working closely with middle market companies with the capacity to fund transactions from as low as $300,000 up to $25MM. By offering highly customized solutions we can design the right structure to meet all of our customer’s objectives.
At AFG we pride ourselves on being able to facilitate and structure deals where traditional banks, with their much smaller credit windows, often times fail.
Commercial Program Features
- Transactions up to $25MM
- Terms from 24 to 96 months
- 100% financing: Soft costs included (maintenance, delivery, etc).
- New & used equipment
- Risk based pricing starting at LTS + 300
- Cash Flow & working capital improved
- Better Financial Ratios & management of bank covenants
- Retained Capital to fuel growth and invest in other important projects
- EBITDA & other important business metrics improved
- Operating & Capital Leases
- Equipment Lines Of Credit
- Term Loans, Sale & Lease Back
- Progress / Project Financing
The IRS Section 179 Deduction allows you to take the depreciation deduction for equipment you buy or finance in its first year, rather than factoring in depreciation over a longer period of time. You can unlock savings by deducting the full purchase price of equipment up to $1,000,000 from your gross income for the year.
Alliance Funding Group (AFG), was founded in 1998 and has grown to become one of the largest privately held equipment finance companies in the U.S. Having funded over $2 billion in equipment at similar rates to bank affiliated finance companies, we can offer complete credit and asset flexibility.
“AFG is a team of real professionals and a pleasure to work with. They helped me get a very large multi-component deal done and now we have a very satisfied new customer.”